Warranty & Disclaimer
LIMITED 6 MONTH WARRANTY FOR IBEXX PRODUCTS
READ THESE LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING AND/OR USING THE PRODUCT. BY INSTALLING AND/OR USING THE PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
- What Does This Warranty Cover? This warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in your IBEXX product within the warranty period set forth below, subject to the following conditions and limitations.
- What will IBEXX do? IBEXX will, at its option, and as its sole obligation under this warranty, replace, repair or refund the purchase price of any Product that has a defect(s) in material and/or workmanship provided that IBEXX is notified of the claim within the warranty period provided herein. IBEXX will not be liable for, nor will it reimburse the Customer for any fees, costs, charges or expenses for shipping and/or handling associated with the return to IBEXX of any Product sent in for replacement, repair or refund unless IBEXX has inspected such Product and confirmed that the claim is covered by this warranty (and, in such event, reimbursement of such amounts is subject to the terms of IBEXX’s Pricing, Ordering and Returns Policy).
- What is not covered by this warranty? Any damage, defect or malfunction caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism, accident, act of God (e.g., flood, fire, lightning), or other cause beyond the reasonable control of IBEXX is/are not covered by this warranty. Also, any damage, defect or malfunction resulting from faulty or improper installation of the Product, alteration or modification of the Product, use of accessories or attachments not manufactured by IBEXX, improper storage or handling of the Product, failure to operate, maintain and/or repair the Product, or use of the Product in an application other than as published in IBEXX’s technical and promotional materials, is/are not covered by this warranty. Customer understands that the Product is a high-performance product and may increase power and/or performance of the Customer’s vehicle and, therefore, agrees that IBEXX is not responsible for any additional wear and tear to any components or parts of the Customer’s vehicle (including but not limited to engine, transmission, suspension, brakes and tires) due to installation or use of any IBEXX Product.
- Limitation of Damages. IBEXX IS NOT LIABLE FOR AND HEREBY EXCLUDES ANY AND ALL INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY, EVEN IF IBEXX WAS ADVISED OR AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS EXCLUSION COVERS, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, REVENUE, OR PROFIT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT, ADDITIONAL COSTS INCURRED BY CUSTOMER, DAMAGES TO ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT, AND CLAIMS BY THIRD PARTIES. IBEXX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LABOR CHARGES, LOST TIME, OR OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS OR EXPENSES INCURRED BY THE CUSTOMER IN CONNECTION WITH THE INSPECTION, EXAMINATION, DIAGNOSIS, REMOVAL OR RE-INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCT, WHETHER IN CONNECTION WITH ANY WARRANTY CLAIM OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT SHALL IBEXX BE LIABLE TO THE CUSTOMER FOR AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR THE PRODUCT.
- Exclusive Remedy. This is your exclusive warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, all of which are disclaimed by IBEXX and waived, released and renounced by the Customer, except as may be required by applicable law. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, IBEXX shall not be liable for any breach of any other written or oral warranties given to you by any third party(ies) such as those (if any) given to you by dealers or distributors of the Products.
- User Responsibilities. You are responsible for performance of all scheduled and manufacturer-recommended maintenance to your vehicle. This includes but is not limited to monitoring and replacement of all fluids, filters and other parts that require periodic replacement and maintenance. Without limiting the other terms and conditions of this warranty, and any other defenses that IBEXX may have, you understand and agree that your failure to comply with the foregoing requirements will relieve IBEXX from any responsibility to you with regard to any warranty.
- How to Make a Warranty Claim. To initiate a claim under this warranty, you can call 208-352-3045 or email email@example.com and instructions will be provided. The Customer must (a) obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from IBEXX prior to returning any Product, (b) include the RMA number (and proof of purchase) and (c) be responsible for and prepay any shipping expense in connection with the return of any Product to IBEXX. Any Product returns, including returns for reasons other than warranty claims (e.g., the Customer ordered the wrong Product), are subject to IBEXX’s Pricing, Ordering and Returns Policy which can be found on the IBEXX website.
- How to Register for this warranty Please visit www.ibexx.com/warranty-disclaimer/ to register, or the Customer can mail in their information using the warranty registration card that comes with the product packaging. Please register the product within 30 days of purchase and keep a copy of the receipt for any warranty claims.