RPM stepped up and knocked these Ski-Doo Factory Turbo 850 Silicone Tubes out of the park and set the bar for the industry. Unlike any others, these tubes are SIX ply instead of 4 ply design. Not only are they STRONGER, but they are also LARGER. Not only does it have a 25mm port to incorporate the RPM BOV ( blow off valve ), but also has a boost reference port for those wanting to run a boost gauge or boost activated accessory. In addition to the industry’s best charge tubes this kit also includes rolled edge heavy duty worm gear clamps. While this is a must have item for any tuned machine these are a common failure even on stock machines. Don’t let the OEM tubes ruin your POW day!
- 6 Ply Silicone
- Rolled Edge Heavy Duty Clamps
- Decreases Intake Air Temperatures
- 25mm BOV Port (Includes 25mm Billet Plug)
- Boost Reference / Accessory Port
- Drastically Increased Volume
- Can be ordered with/without blow off valve